* * * * * Nature ~ with benefits * * * * *
- Washrooms are Closed. The great outdoors are not a latrine. Use your own facilities.
- Abide by the posted Guest COMMUNICABLE DISEASE Code of Conduct.
- Check-out time is 11am. Payment must be made by 11am prior to each day’s stay.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. Quiet voices and no visitors during this time. No profanity at any time.
- If your neighbour can hear your music, it's too loud. Turn it down or turn it off.
- Do not park on, or block access to, unoccupied sites. Parking passes are issued for for one vehicle per site and parking stalls may be available to rent for ay additional vehicles.
- Children, pets, and campfires are never to be left unattended. Pets must be leashed and their poop must be scooped. Campfires, when permitted, must be extinguished by 10pm.
- Do not move the fire pit and do not put non-burnables in the fire pit - including cigarette butts, bottle caps, seashells, cans, etc, otherwise a Clean-Up Fee may apply.
- Do not secure anything to trees, forage for firewood, cut branches, or chop down trees.
- The speed limit is “walking speed”. Ensure you are parked completely off the roadway. Lock up your valuables and vehicles.
- To deter ants, wasps, rodents, and bears, do not discard food or liquid waste onto the ground. Absolutely don't leave garbage, food, dirty cookware, or unwashed dishes outside over night.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Please use SunLund’s recycling centre and, if necessary, garbage bins. Return seashells to the ocean. DO NOT put them in the garbage bins or fire pits.
SunLund accepts no responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the property, or for damage thereto.
Violation of the above Rules may result in immediate eviction without refund and/or a fee not to exceed $50.00 per violation.