- Check-out time is 11am. Payment must be made by 11am prior to each day’s stay.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. Quiet voices, no generators and no profanity.
- If your neighbour can hear your music, it's too loud. Turn it down or turn it off.
- Maximum of five people and one RV per site. A tent is permitted beside your RV.
- One parking pass is issued for one vehicle at each site. Parking stalls may be available to rent for extra vehicles.
- Children, pets, and campfires are never to be left unattended. Pets must be leashed and their poop must be scooped. Campfires, when permitted, must be extinguished by 10pm.
- Do not move the fire pit and do not put non-burnables in the fire pit - including cigarette butts, bottle caps, seashells, cans, etc, otherwise a Clean-Up Fee may apply.
- Do not secure anything to trees, forage for firewood, cut branches, or chop down trees.
- The speed limit is “walking speed”. Ensure you are parked completely off the roadway. Lock up your valuables and vehicles.
- Waste liquid must be disposed of in the drains provided at each site, not onto the ground.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Visitors, when permitted by the management, must sign in. Parking charges may apply.
- Please use SunLund’s recycling centre and, if necessary, garbage bins. Don't leave garbage, food, or dirty plates/cookware outside over night because it attracts bears, raccoons, and unleased dogs.
- Return seashells to the ocean. DO NOT put them in the garbage bins or fire pits.
- The great outdoors are not a latrine. Use your own toilet.
SunLund accepts no responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the property, or for damage thereto.
Violation of the above Rules may result in immediate eviction without refund and/or a fee not to exceed $50.00 per violation.